Friday, March 29, 2013

REVIEW: L'Oreal Paris color Appeal Trio Pro

Morning ladies,

In today's post, I'll talk about one of L'Oreal Paris' products. L'Oreal Paris color Appeal Trio Pro is a palette of three colours :


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Product Benefits: The Color Appeal Star Secrets eye shadow collection has been specially designed to offer women everywhere made-to-measure shades that enhance the color of their eyes. Created in collaboration with 10 L’Oréal Paris ambassadors, these signature eye shadow collections are designed to bring out the stars in women everywhere. The ambassadors can be used as a guide to help you choose the best Star Secrets trio to enhance your colouring.
Application: L’Oréal Paris introduces Color Appeal Star Secrets Trios: eye shadow trios to enhance every eye colour. Application guide:
  • Start with the darkest shade, colour 1,along the upper and lower lash line (colour 1)
  • Next apply colour 2 across the eye lid, blending it into the outer corner of the eye socket
  • Finally apply colour 3, the lightest shade, under the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eyes as a highlighter
  • For an even more intense look, start by outlining your eyes with a Contour Khôl eye pencil.
MY OPINION:
My palette is designed for brown eyes, and although I have green eyes, I think this palette works great for me because I prefer natural and nude colours. The application is very easy, colours are long lasting and immediately brighten  the area around your eyes. The only disadvantage for me would be that the colours are a little too shinny for me, but that's just the matter of your own taste rather that the product's fault.

I did two different eye make up ideas, so don't get confused at the third photo :)

I personally prefer this look, but I'm really sorry for the quality as you can't see it very well :( Basically, for this look, I only used two colours in the palette. for the inner corner of my eye I used the highlighting shadow to make the eyes appear bigger. After that, i applied some of the darkest eye shadow to the outer corner of my eye and the middle part of my eye lid.


For this look, I followed the instructions at the back of the palette. I applied the highlighter to the arch and then I  applied the gold colour across my eye lid. thirdly, I applied the darkest colour to the base of the lashes.

I'm sorry for the state of my face, I wasn't wearing any make up , so I look like a zoombie. However, you can see the first look at my right eye (left side of the picture) and the second look at my left eye ( right side of the picture)

M xxx

2 comments:

  1. takéto jemné líčenie mám najradšej, vyzerá to naozaj krásne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak to sme dve :) I ked, skoda ze taka blba kvalita fotiek je, ze to nevidno tak dobre ako by som chcela, ale co uz :(

      Delete