Sunday, March 31, 2013

NEW IN



Hello my dearest!
In today's post, I'm going to talk about my new in's. I bought all these items yesterday and I'm very happy with my purchase. Overall, I didn't spend too much money which is so good, because I bought some clothes in Hollister and TopShop.

Ahojte. Dnesny post je o mojich novych objavoch, ktore som kupila vcera. Som velmi spokojna s mojim vyberom, pretoze som neminule vela penazi ( co je uzasne!) a to aj napriek tomu ze som bola v Hollistery a TopShope.


Hollister denim jacket, £50
In Hollister , I bought this gorgeous denim jacket. I'm so happy to have this beauty in my wardrobe because the spring is coming and there's nothing better than having a nice, denim jacket to either keep you warm in chilly weather or to just add some style to your outfit. The jacket was £50, which is a very good price for the quality ( and let's be honest, it's Hollister, so what do you guys expect?) but they had a sale (25% off) and I also had my gift card, so I didn't pay too much.

V Hollisteri som kupila tuto krasnu riflovu bundu and som velmi stastna ze tato kraska je castou mojho satnika, pretoze jar je uz to a nie je nic lepsie ako mat jednu krasnu riflovu bundu, ktora vas jednak zohreje a jednak prida 'smrnc' vasnu outfitu.Povodna cena bola 50 libier, co je strasne dobra cena za kvalitu ( a budme uprimny, je to Hollister, cize co som cakala?). Nastastie, mali zlavy, cize som dostala 25% z ceny a taktiez som mala gift card ktoru som dostala na narodeniny.

MUA eyeshadow palette, £4
I also bought this eye shadow palette from MUA. The price is amazing and so is this product. This eye palette reminds me of Naked palette in terms of its colours. The review will be ready shortly. I also bought some other stuff. I bought a black skirt from Topshop (£16), some underwear from Mark and Spencer's and a pair of shorts from Primark (£3).
Taktiez so kupila tuto paletu ocnych tienov od MUA. Cena je velmi dobra a tato paleta mi pripomina paletu NAKED co sa tyka farieb. Taktiez som kupila suknu v TopShope (£16), spodne pradlo v Mark and Spencer's a par sortiek v Primarku (£3)

M xxx

2 comments:

  1. This palette looks amazing! So pretty colors :)

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know :) fell in love with it the moment I saw it :) If you're thinking of buying it, I'd recommend it!! It's so good. The best palette I've used so far xx

      Delete