Friday, June 7, 2013

Where has she been?

      
Hello my lovely readers!

After a couple of weeks (okay, it certainly feels like ages!), I'm back. I'm very sorry for my unauthorised absence in the past few weeks. The truth is that I've been so busy with school, as it is my last term at high school, and I've got all my final exams (7 down, 3 to go) and I've been studying really hard to get all my As and A*s so at the end, when I open my envelop with my results, I can be proud of myself and my achievements and can make my mum proud!



So what have I been up to?
Well, as I've said, I study all the time, and it's really exhausting. I'm on a study leave, which means I can study at home these last weeks which has it's perks. The weather in England has been so lovely recently, so I literally spent the last couple of days in my garden, sunbathing, and I've caught some really nice tan, so I'm happy, because I look like I've just got back from a holiday.

Secondly, two weeks ago, I saw an inspiring post on Instagram above a girl, who had lost a significant amount of weight, and she got so healthy and fit, and she's such an inspiration to me ☺ so, I've decided that it was time to stop promising, but take some actions, and get fit for summer. My aim isn't to lose weight, because let's be honest, I'm quite slim, but some of my aims are to get fit( I've been working on my abs like crazy 😉), to get tonned up a bit and get in shape once again. I go to the gym whenever I have some time, I go for a 30 mins run as often as possible, and I also do some exercise at home. I can see my abs toning up and I've noticed some other results of these lifestyle and I feel so much better. Please let me know if you know any good recipes or work out routines.

Because it's Friday, I decided that for today, I'll just post some photos that caught my attention and maybe some inspiring photos to boost up that hidden motivation.
                  
I actually made a bit more messier version of this for breakfast yesterday, and It was so delicious and healthy. Avocados are simply the best !
                  
                              

Stay tuned for other posts! God, I've only just realised how much I've missed this. That feeling when you can share your thoughts with someone without sounding too weird 😊

A teraz preklad v slovenčine. Po dlhej pauze som sa rozhodla, že zas začnem blogovať. V poslednom čase mám toľko málo času na všetko lebo musím neustále študovať. Záverečné skúšky sa blížia,ja chcem dostať tie vydreté a tvrdo zaslúžene  Ačka a Ačka s hviezdičkou! Veď predsa len, minimálna požiadavka na Oxfrod je 6A*s čiže držte mi palce! Počasie bolo v anglicky posledný týždeň úplne úžasné! Kedže študujem teraz doma, tak celé dni sedím na záhrade a opaľujem sa a študujem. Už má aj opálilo, a vyzerám ako by som prišla z dovolenky 😉 asi tak pred dvoma týždňami som videla jednu fotku na Instagrame o dievčati ktoré dosť schudlo, ale nie v štýle kostry, ale je vypracovaná,zdravo sa stravuje a pracuje na sebe. Strašne má inšpirovala a od vtedy som na sebe začala pracovať nie aby som schudla, lebo som dosť štíhla,ale aby som sa vrátila do formy. Chodím behávať, do posily a pracujem aj na tehličkách ;)


M. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment