Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NEON OBSESSION


Bonjour a tous!
My summer break started last week, but since then, I haven't done much as I've had this horrible cold. Yesterday, it was really nice outside, it was a bit sunny, even though as the day progressed, the sky became cloudy, but nevertheless, it was very warm. As I'd run out of books to read, I decided to go to library and borrow some books . I decided I'd walk to town because it's much more healthier then getting a  bus, and I decided to pop up in a shopping mall. And let me tell you, I nearly fainted! There were sales everywhere! Unfortunately I didn't have any money on me, so I called my mum and we went shopping together! I didn't get much, because there were only small things I needed, so I decided not to spend money on something I didn't need.




Ja uz mam taky tyzden prazdniny, ale nanestastie, som nachladena, tak nemam ani velmi naladu na nic. Vcera bolo velmi pekne a slnecko, i ked priebehom dna sa zamracilo, ale bolo i tak teplo, ba az dusno! Kedze som uz nemala co citat, rozhodla som sa, ze zajdem do kniznice po nejake nove knizky. Isla som peso, lebo je to ovela zdravsie ako autobus a kedze som chora, nechodim behavat, lebo s ami zle dycha. Cestou do kniznice som sa zastavila v nakupnom centte, a skoro som spadla na zadok! Vsade boli zlavy, tak som si povedala, ze to vyuzijem.
Hollister bikini, £7.99 bottom and top each
I bought this bikini in Hollister. Hollister is one of my favourite shops, and every time they had sales or I've got some extra money to spend, this is my option n.1. I know that some might say that it's too expensive, but to be honest, all their clothes are of high quality, look gorgeous and they make you feel and smell gorgeous too! I've always wanted a Hollister bikini but usually, you'd pay £30 just for the bottom or top. The top and the bottom don't match up, but I feel in love with the panties the moment I saw them and they didn't have a matching top, so I decided to get that top. Afterall, this summer is all about bold, neon colours and mixing materials.

Ako inak, jeden z prvych obchodov ktore som navstivila bol Hollister. Hollister je jeden z mojich najoblubenejsich obchodov a vzdy ked maju zlavy, alebo ja mam nejake peniaze na zvys, Hollister je na vrchole mojho HIT listu! Vela ludi mi povedalo, ze je to dost drahy obchod, ale ja som ochotna zaplatit si za kvalitu! Je mi jasne ze na Slovensku zatial Hollister obchod nie je, ale kebyze nahodou v zahranici natrafite na Hollister alebo ich sestersku firmu Abercrombie, tak vrelo odporucat tam ist a rozbit piggy bank! Uz strasne dlho so, chcela Hollister plavky, ale vacsinou len vrch stoji £30, cize som si pockala na zlavy. Viem za vrch a spodok neladia, ale do spodku som sa zamilovala na prvy pohlad a vrch k tomu nebol, cize som si povedala, ze preco neskombinovat dve neonove farby a rozne materialy?
La SENZA neon green bra £8.50 neon green panties £2.00
They had massive sales in Zara, but unfortunately, I didn't find anything that would sweep me off my feet. Secondly I decided to go to Bershka, but I didn't get anything. At last, I went to La SENZA and nearly fainted (!!again!!), when I saw they had sales. La SENZA is one of my favourite lingerie shops ( Victoria's Secret is my favourite and my n.1 but unfortunately, there isn't one in the city I live in ) and their bras and panties ale like heaven sent to us by Gods. I spent hours in the shop, trying to find the prefect bra, and finally I decided to go for a neon green bra and pantie set. The bra crosses at the back and fastens in the front. I took me a while to figure out how to fasten it, but once I got used to it, there was nothing on Earth to stop from purchasing it. I know some of you might think that neon green is unpractical and too bold, but I love it. This summer is all about bright, bold neon colours, and the bright green makes my eyes show even more, so YAY for me!

Zlavy mali aj v obchodoch ako Zara a Bershka, ale nanestastie, nic sa mi nepacilo. La SENZA zachranila den! La SENZA je jeden z mojich najoblubenejsch obchodov s bieliznov ( Victoria's secret je moj najoblubenejsi!!) a ich produkty su proste uzasne! V obchode som stravila hodiny vyberanim a hladanim tej spravnej podprsenky, ale nakoniec som ju nasla! Zapina sa v predu and v zadu sa prekrizuje ( tak ako na sportovych podrpsenkach, cize je velmi pohodlna). Niektory z vas si asi myslia ze neonova zelena je neprakticka, ale tohtorocne leto, je o ziarivych, neonovych farbach!

xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment